Montane Prism Pants (Men's)
305g Weight (approx)
The Prism Pants use Primaloft Silver a 100% recycled synthetic used to insulated trousers which have been designed to provide high levels of warmth whilst being extremely packable, packing down into their own stuff sack to fit into the palm of your hand. 30D Pertex Quantum outer fabric provides windproof, abrasion resistance and water resistance. They will keep you warm even when you get wet. Wear immediately post-exercise to gain a quick warmth fix or wear as an all-round alpine insulation piece in poor mountain conditions; perfect for long distance trekking or climbing.
Fit: Classic - Designed for all-around mountain use.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM outer
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation throughout
- 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining
- Articulated knees with engineered tailoring
- ¼ length side leg zips
- Press stud ankle adjustment
- Reflective details
- Supplied with a stuff sac