Our team is well-trained and well versed in some of the dark arts of boot fitting. We can you achieve better comfort and optimal performance whatever your type of skiing is. Our boot fitting services include:
- Boot Assessment and Recommendation (New or Used Boots)
- Shell modification (grinding, punching, pressure points, etc. )
- Liner molding and liner modification
- Intuition Liners
- Stance alignment
- Drop-in footbed
- Custom Footbeds
Additionally, you can book an appointment directly with Joel Desgreniers, physiotherapist and certified boot fitter. A specialized physiotherapy assessment will help solving more complicated bootfitting issues and provide solutions and recommendations to make your skiing more comfortable and more efficient.
Currently, our bootfitters are:
- Joel Desgreniers (M.PT) : Registered Physiotherapist, Certified Bootfitter
- James Macneil-Mah : Technical Expert, Certified Bootfitter
Call us (403-675-4455) or contact us to book an appointment or ask for advice.