Our team is well-trained and versed in the nuances and mechanics of boot fitting. We can help you achieve better comfort and optimal performance whatever your type of skiing is. Our boot fitting services include:
- Boot Assessment and Recommendation (New or Used Boots)
- Shell modification (grinding, punching, pressure points, etc. )
- Liner molding and liner modification
- Intuition Liners
- Stance alignment and canting
- Drop-in footbed
- Custom Footbeds
Currently, our bootfitters are:
- Joel Desgreniers (M.PT) : Physiotherapist, Certified Bootfitter
- James Macneil-Mah : Technical Expert, Certified Bootfitter
- Becca Newton : Technical Expert, Certified Bootfitter
- Alexandre Dupuis: Technical Expert, Certified Bootfitter
Our physiotherapist Joel Desgreniers offers specialized physiotherapy boot fitting assessments and follow-ups.
Physiotherapy consultations are meant to help you solve pre-existing boot fitting issues for your current boots. It includes a thorough assessment, recommendations and some boot work. It is not meant to advise you on choosing a new pair of boots.