Scarpa Maestrale Ski Boots (Men's)
Discover the new Maestrale, the pinnacle of touring boots designed to excel in both skiing and touring. Meticulously reengineered with state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly materials and technology, it now stands as the lightest and most powerful version available. For skiers who crave warmth, dependability, and versatility in the backcountry, the Maestrale is the ultimate choice. Unleash your skiing potential with these top-tier touring boots.
Lightweight, warm, and versatile, this model is ideal for someone looking for a boot that skis as well as it tours. The Maestrale utilizes Pebax Rnew: a sustainable, plant-based material which is planet-friendly while still providing high torsional rigidity, air ventilation, and 61-degree range of motion. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® for increased avalanche searchability. The Maestrale is a reliable, intuitive and comfortable alpine touring boot that makes all types of mountain terrain perfect for winter adventures.
- Carbon Core shell for increased torsional stability
- Wave Lite closure system is highly adjustable and increases closing force for more precise fit.
- Dual-density Pebax® Rnew Lambda Frame shell delivers on uphill and downhill performance
- Speedlock MLT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition® liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
|Weight||1400 g (size 27)|
Pebax RNew® w Carbon Core
SCARPA® Pro Flex Tour Men's (Intuition)
|Forward Lean||16º +/- 2º|
|Range of Motion||61 degrees|
3 Buckles + Finger Strap:
|Last Width||102 mm|
|Boot Sole Length||