Dynafit DNA 2 Race Suit (M)
Your second skin for ski touring races.
This race suit is constructed so the backpack straps can be integrated into the suit. This innovative system gives you fast access to your skins pocket without the need to move or undo the chest or hip straps. That saves you valuable time in your race against the clock.
The DNA suit is made of breathable, stretch nylon fabric that gives you full freedom of movement. There are two additional internal pockets on the racing suit – one of which has another zip compartment for your avalanche transceiver. Stirrups at the hem that can be pulled over your boots to give a perfect fit without slipping or sliding, as well as functioning to keep out snow.
To be sure you can adjust your race suit to you and your setup, the reinforcing edge guards have markings at the lower leg area. These show precisely where the cutouts for the buckles of various racing boots should go. This gives you direct access to the buckles so you can transition from walk to ski modes in seconds.
DNA Race Suit – Developed for your peak performance.
- SUPERDRY KNIT 100% RECYCLED 230 BS - 80% Polyester (recycled) 20% Elastane (recycled)
- COLORADO DYNAFIT 190 (84% Polyamide 16% Elastane)
- JERSEY BISTRETCH 155 (71% Polyamide 29% Elastane)
- DYNACUT TROPEA CORNO 250 (66% Polyester 22% Polyurethane 12% Elastane)
- PA MESH STRETCH 150 (80% Polyamide 20% Elastane)