Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT (M)
Availability By Location
Elevate your performance in the mountains with the Kima RT, born from the needs of elite mountain competitors traversing some of the harshest terrain you can find. The mesh and PU reinforced upper provides structure and support, while the technical last shape and our Sock-fit LW technology means a dialed in fit for moving fast over technical terrain. The midsole features our Foot Active Control system, combined with a carbon fiber plate and a Presa SuperGum outsole, for ultimate traction and security when venturing above treeline.
- Upper: Mesh and PU upper back by our EXO construction for structure and support
- SOCK-FIT LW: Stretch fabric incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit.
- Footbed: Ortholite footbed for breathable, long-lasting cushioning
- Midsole: Foot Active Control system cushions footstrike and the carbon fiber plate efficiently returns energy and provides underfoot protection
- Outsole: Presa outsole with Super Gum rubber for outstanding friction and traction
|Weight (g)||290 grams (EU 42)|
|Drop (mm)||6 mm|
|Stack Height (mm)||22 mm heel / 16 mm toe|
|Upper Material||Mesh & PU & Micro Nubuck|
Carbon Fiber Plate
|Outsole||PRESA® TRN-03/SuperGum + Waterlock|
|Size Recommendation||Runs true to size|
Narrow instep and heel
|The Bottom Line||
Speed, Protection, Grip
The Perfect Mountain Racer?