Le Bent Xavier De Le Rue Pro Series Socks (Unisex)
Designed in collaboration with one of the greatest snowboarders of our generation, the Xavier De Le Rue Pro Series Sock is a sock befitting a 3 x Freeride World Tour champion and 4 x World Boardercross Champion.
Built with the needs of snowboarders in mind, Xavier desired a sock with light cushioning specifically placed for snowboard boots and the pressure of bindings. The Definitive Fit System™ and our proprietary foot moulding Memory Stretch™ delivers a precise form fit, with light cushioning, ventilation panels for airflow on the bootpack andan anti-wrinkling, elasticated instep that doesn’t bunch underfoot.Crafted from our Signature Merino Blend, the sock ensures exceptional breathability, temperature regulation and comfort by melding the luxuriously soft on-skin properties of bamboo rayon and the unrivalled odour resistance of merino wool.
The natural blend is in keeping with Xavier’s sustainability objectives while the topographical aesthetic speaks to one of his historic big mountain objectives — the Mallory Couloir — an imitable line, the coordinates of which decorate the calf.
- DEFINITIVE FIT SYSTEM™ - A BETTER FIT: Elastics & strategic stitching provide targeted support in all the key areas
- ELASTIC INSTEP: To make its secure and snug, no wrinkles or bunching.
- ANKLE BAND: Precision fit for those twists and turns all day long.
- ACHILLES SUPPORT: Extra comfort in this high friction area, also minimising heel lift.
- MEMORY STRETCH: Moulds to your foot every time you put the socks on.