Price Matching Policy
We DO NOT price match on products that involve service work such as boot-fitting, we will charge labour for the work completed. Boot-fitting is included with all new boots purchased at MSRP. Labour will be added for all boots that are on sale at a rate $45 per 30 minutes.
If you find a better deal for a product elsewhere after you purchased it or would like SkiUphill to price match that product we can with these general qualifiers:
- Product is identical (make, size, year), in stock and in Canada (in CAD).
- Price match discounts cannot be stacked with other discounts or promotions.
- Price match policies do not apply to electronics.
- We can match a price for a product that you purchased within the last 14 days. Note this does not apply to seasonal pricing (ie. if you purchased a product for Christmas and would like a price match during a promotional sale like Boxing Day).
- Price matching prior to a purchase requires contacting SkiUphill by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a one time use discount code at our discretion.
- We reserve the right at any time to not price match if it is below our margins or if it is the last item in stock.
We want to be a go to place for the best curated gear and to stay profitable so we can continue operating. We are a small business and choosing to purchase locally means voting with your money what businesses should continue to have a legacy or not.
The SkiUphill Team