Description: Darling Lake is a beautiful alpine tarn below Mamquam Mountain. The lush alpine meadows, Old Growth forest, and lack of people make this an appealing outing. The trail is very technical and steep. It is also often quite hard to follow, good route finding skills will come in handy. The route also includes a slippery log crossing across Paranoid Creek. Look for trail markers and signs of traffic.
- Distance: 11.5 KM
- Difficulty: Challenging
- Elevation Gain: 900 meters +-
- Where to Park: Watersprite Lake Trailhead
- Surface: Roots, Rocks, Mud, Snow (seasonal)
- Vehicle Access: 4WD with clearance recommended
- Pets: Not allowed in Garibaldi park