Looking for something more challenging and technical than the sunny side trails? Highline is for you! This trail on the dark side of town is especially good on warm Summer days as it offers a fair bit of shade and cooler temps.
- The shortest distance on the Highline is to run from the Quarry Lake connector (in dark blue on the map) to the Peaks of Grassi connector (Right or East of the Quarry) and back along the Powerline trail.
- Loki Trail connects the Peaks of Grassi neighbourhood to Three Sisters Village. It is a great way to get to the East-most Highline connector or simply as an out-and-back for an easier run.
- Distance: 6 to 20 km (multiple connectors allow everything from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours of running approximately)
- Difficulty: Challenging (Highline), Easy to Moderate (Loki)
- Where to park: Quarry Lake
- Surface: Technical