Ultimate Direction Adventure Vest 6.0 (Men's)
Bigger capacity for bigger projects, Adventure Vest 6.0 boasts 17L of storage volume featuring a rear waterproof main pocket with clamshell opening and large rear compartment spacious enough for a 2L reservoir. On the front of the body, users will enjoy several zippered and non-zippered pockets, two waterproof pockets for phone and other small items, pockets for two BodyBottle 500s, and two PLB pockets for GPS devices. This is UD’s most voluminous vest/a for the biggest adventures and has bungees for trekking poles and an updated wraparound shape to conform to the body like a vest for supreme comfort.
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethelyne cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- PLB pockets for GPS locator devices
- One front bottle pocket and one zippered multipurpose pocket capable of fitting a bottle.
- Two zippered front lat pockets
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest.
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit.
- Comes with 4 hooks and bugee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options.
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with sliding rail adjustments.
- All external back pockets are accessible while the vest is being worn including an upper water resistant pocket, waterproof lower pocket with left and right size zippered entries, and small waterproof stash pocket.
- Waterproof main pocket with zippered clamshell opening.
- One waterproof and one water resistant shoulder stash pocket for pills and other small items.