Pierre Gignoux Boot Parts
- Ski-Walk Rear Stud (1x): 1 part and necessary hardware. Compatible with Gignoux boots from 2014 and newer generations. Attention, each screw must be mounted with threadlock.
- Rear Insert (x2): Standard thickness 2.5mm rear inserts with hardware. Some boots feature a 3.5 mm insert instead. Check you model and contact Pierre Gignoux if you have 3,5mm inserts.Each screw must be mounted with threadlock.
- Rear Inserts 2017 (x2): Rear inserts and hardware for the boots from 2016 and more recent. Each screw must be mounted with threadlock.
2019 Lever (1x): Locking lever for up/down position. This new model allow less angle of the cuff. Attention : you must use the 2019 stud (without angle). Each screw must be mounted with threadlock.
- 2019 Lever - Without Base (1x): Locking lever, plastic part only. To mount with 4mm axis.
- Tibial Tongues (2x): Tibial tongue with foam, for the model before 2016/2017 season. Size S for 230 to 250 models, size L for the 260 to 290 models.
- Cuff Foam (2x): Adhesive foam for the cuff and tibial tongue, sold in pair (R and L). For the 2016/2017 models and more recent generations. Size-Specific.
- Tibial Foam (2x): Adhesive foam for tibial tongue, sold by pair (R and L). Size 9 x 6 cm, thickness 8 mm.
Cuff Axis - Plastic (4x): Axis to mount the cuff on the lower part. Comes with screw and metal insert. For XP444, XP500, XP Mountain models.
Attention, each screw must be mounted with threadlock.
- Cuff axis - Steel (4x): Axes for mounting the cuff on the lower part.Supplied with screws and metal inserts. For Race400, Black, Black SB, DNA, Carbonio, RC1 boots.
- Tibial String (1x): Length 125 cm, for Race400, DNA and RC1 boots.
- Lace for internal lacing (1x): self-explanatory.
- Internal lacing locker (1x): the plastic locking mechanism for the internal lacing system.