Marker Cruise 12 Bindings
Original price $528.00 - Original price $528.00
$528.00 - $528.00
Current price $528.00
Combining the best attributes of the renowned Alpinist and Kingpin M-Werks bindings, Marker's Cruise 12 strikes a balance between them. Its gapless design features a 4mm length compensation, letting the heel piece adjust backward during ski compression, ensuring smoother rides over uneven snow and consistent release values. Switch between its two riser heights effortlessly, giving tired legs some respite on steep trails. Made of bio-based plastic, it promises durability without compromising on weight. Plus, the Cruise 12 retains the user-friendly ISI (Intuitive Step In) toe piece seen in both models, ensuring effortless entry. The Cruise 12 essentially embodies the best features of Marker's touring bindings range.
- Adjustable vertical and lateral release lets you find your preferred release value.
- ISI toe and heel make stepping in a breeze.
- Gapless heel with 4mm of active length compensation helps keep release values consistent.
- Two heel risers help smooth out steep skin tracks.
- Anti-Ice Pads have a phobia of ice, keeping the binding working properly.
- 15mm BSL adjustment accommodates a range of boots.
||462g [105 mm]|
|Weight (pair)||924g [105 mm]|
||2 + flat|