Marker Cruise 10 Bindings
After an unforgettable winter season, it seems the Marker Kingpin M-Werks and Alpinist bindings spent quality time together, especially during those intense powder skiing sessions. Their collaboration gave birth to the Cruise 10 binding, a perfect blend with attributes from both. The Cruise 10, akin to the Alpinist, features two easily adjustable heel risers, making steep trails more manageable. Borrowing from both its predecessors, its gapless design ensures stable release traits and a smoother ride on varied snow. By opting out of the alpine-style heel found in Kingpin M-Werks, the Cruise 10 manages to pack these outstanding features at a lighter weight. Strategically positioned between the Kingpin M-Werks and Alpinist bindings, the Marker Cruise 10 stands out with its efficient performance and competitive weight.
- 15mm heel adjustment track means you can share the love with all the boots in your quiver.
- Gapless design creates a smooth and consistent ride.
- Vertical and lateral releases are independently adjustable.
- ISI (Intuitive Step In) toe and heel makes stepping into the Cruise a breeze.
- Heel step-in force is about 30% less than the Alpinist.
- Made from strong, bio-based plastics.