Karakoram Splitboard Binding Parts
- Tour Mode (1x): The front bracket that interfaces with Karakoram Prime bindings to put the bindings into tour mode. Hardware include (3 screws)
- Dualspeed Riser (1x): The 2-height heel riser that comes with the Karakoram splitboard kits. Hardware included (2 screws)
- UltraClip with Hardware (Pair): The UltraClip fully constrains the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling. Take your splitboard to performance levels never before attained with the all new UltraClips.
Ultraclips 2.0 with standard M5 Top Mount Hardware (Pair): The UltraClip 2.0 has a smaller footprint, is 10% lighter and has set screw micro-adjustment.
With the UltraClip-3C we didn’t hold anything back using a full CNC Machined Aluminum design to reduce the weight by 36g, and creating the first three dimensional clamping system using Active Joining for the tightest seam connection. All the UltraClips fully constrain the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling.
- Ultraclips 3-CV: a 36g weight reduction for a more effortless uphill journey. This system offers 3D clamping capabilities, ensuring the tightest connection possible in splitboarding. You can easily adjust tension with a simple turn of the set screw, and the design features full CNC machined aluminum for a compact package with hidden hardware. Please note that this system is compatible exclusively with standard (coarse-thread) top mount boards.
- Prime Interface 2.0: The Prime Splitboard Interface 2.0 includes the Ride Mode 2.0, Tour Brackets, and DualSpeed Risers with Heel-Lock. Buy a Prime Splitboard Interface 2.0 for a second splitboard or to upgrade your older Prime Bindings to our latest technology. The Prime Splitboard Interface 2.0 will work with all Karakoram Alpine Prime Bindings, and Prime Connects that already have tour pin adapters.