Julbo Shield M
This is a smaller version of the Shield model. Lens size and temple width is smaller in the Shield M.
THE CROSS-MOUNTAIN BENCHMARK
Julbo has combined its high-altitude technical expertise with a modern look to create high-protection, high-performance sunglasses. Removable fabric side shields provide flawless protection and comfort. Fitted with the Air Flow venting system, SHIELD will be your ally of choice when you start to work harder on the ascent. They'll stay firmly in place thanks to curved Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge. And the sophisticated design will add an extra note of boldness to your next high-altitude challenge.
- Lens size : 54
- Temple length : 120
- Distance : 17
- Lens depth : 43
- TECHNICAL FEATURES -
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields : Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
This model comes with an adjustable strap
Lens depth : 45
Distance : 17
Temple length : 130
Base : 6
Hinges : Oui
Lens size : 59
Age : Adult
Masse nette en g : 32 g
High Mountain Reactiv
This photochromic, anti-fog and polarizing lens, developed for sunglasses in the Mountain range as well as snow goggles, is designed for use in mountain and desert environments.
Photochromic: protection category 2 to 4
Visible light transmission rate: 5% to 20%
NTS technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature
Polarizing: eliminates glare, ensuring purity of vision
Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity
External oil-repellent coating prevents marking and facilitates water runoff
Brown tint: accentuates contrast