Eastern Rockies Trail Passport
Availability By Location
The principle of this passport is to take you to places that we love and want to share. You'll likely have been to some of them, maybe a lot of them, but we've gone into the cabbage to bring you some you've hopefully never seen.
For some of the routes within these pages, fitness and a willingness to suffer are mandatory. This isn't to say these aren't approachable to the novice, they absolutely are, but a certain disposition is required in order to experience the full breadth. If you are reading this, if you want this, you are that kind of person.
What follows are places, experiences, that offer opportunity for transcendence. To get you past the myre of the everyday, into the raw goodness of the mountains and the spirit they draw from you. We wish you luck in seeking out those interior places, exposed through the exterior world.
Finally, we are grateful for what you bring to this community and your commitment to the path less travelled.
How it works
- The trail running passport contains 20 classic routes of various difficulty and length, from everyday after-work go-to options to must-do long alpine loops.
- Via a QR code, you'll have access to a special webpage containing GPX tracks and additional information to complete each run.
- Every time you complete one of the runs, fill out the corresponding page of the passport and swing by the store to get the page stamped.
- Once you've completed all 20 runs, show us your passport and get a special prize to celebrate your completion of the challenge.
- The passport will also serve as an entry ticket to some special events throughout the Summer.
Written by Samuel Wetzel, Design and Letterpress Printing by Feast Studio + Press