Blue Ice Aero Lite Ice Screws
- The AERO LITE are the lightest ice screws on the market, with an innovative 3-tooth steel bit for technical mountaineering.
- They are available in 5 lengths. They use a stainless steel, 3 tooth tip, which allows for easy placement in all conditions.
- The body and the hanger are made of aluminum to minimize weight.
- The foldable crank is made of stainless steel.
- The diameter of the screws is larger than the current ones on the market.This makes it possible to safely use existing anchor holes.
- A color code makes for quick identification of the different lengths.
• Material: Aluminium, Stainless steel
• Color-coated knob and hanger to easily identify screw lengths: RED (10cm-58g), GOLD (13cm-65g), BLUE (16cm-72g), GREY (19cm - 78g), GREEN (22cm-84g)
• Teeth protective cap
• Foldable stainless steel wire crank
• Highly textured crank knob for secure handling
• Certifications: CE EN 568, UIAA 151.
• PPE: return not allowed