ATK Kuluar LT Bindings
Looking to the future while maintaining the solid foundations that ATK's experience has to offer: this is what motivated the creation of the innovative “Kuluar”.
A revolutionary design based on simplicity and lightness, both visual and material. Weighing only 250 grams, it offers the skier a perfect companion for his adventures.
The “LT" version includes Kevlar® Core Leashes and is presented with 2 releases ranges:
- The Kuluar 9 LT, with adjustable lateral release value ranging from 4 to 9. The vertical release is fixed and managed by the minimalistic “U” spring: this component, inherited from ATK®’s racing models, is set in this configuration for medium to light-weight users.
- The Kuluar 12 LT with adjustable lateral release value ranging from 6 to 12. Again, the vertical release value is fixed and controlled by the “U” spring installed on the heel, but in this second configuration, it is set for medium to heavy-weight users.
The heel piece is characterized by futuristic shapes offering an amazing look and an unmatched weight/reliability ratio!
What has not been reduced is instead its functionality.
- 3 walking modes with just one heel flap (flat, +34mm, +50mm)
- 20mm of boot adjustment thanks to the heel slide
- 10mm of elastic travel of the heel part thanks to the Elastic Response System®, granting the natural ski flex, also in case of big jumps/compressions.
The toe part is inspired by the simplicity of the “Crest” collection and creates a perfect combination of lightness/reliability.
Kuluar, everything you need and nothing that you don’t.