Tent Ridge is to Kananaskis what Sentinel Pass is to Lake Louise. Incredible views, well-traveled trail and some of the best bang for the buck when you look at how easy it is to get up there and how rewarding the alpine terrain section is. Any trail runner who calls the Bow Valley their backyard should do Tent Ridge at least once, if not on an annual basis.
- Distance: 10.5 km roundtrip
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Total Elevation Gain: 650 meters
- Where to park: Tent Ridge Horseshoe Trailhead
- Surface: Semi-Technical and Technical.
- Local's Tip: Keep that one for a beautiful Summer day or for the Fall when the larches start turning. The views up there are unbeatable!