A bucket list worthy run. You wont have words to convey the beauty and majesty of this world class day out. You will be tired, it will be hard, but the full circuit is one of the few fully on trail runs that give you such a great and varied adventure in the Rockies alpine. Bring friends, bring snacks and savor this experience.
- Distance: 26 to 45 km (including 11 km each way on the Fire Road)
- Time: 5 to 9 hours
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Total Elevation Gain: Variable
- Where to park: Lake O'Hara Fire Road
- Surface: Technical on the Alpine Circuit, well traveled and marked hiking trails but steep grades and bouldery terrain.
- Recommendations: The Wiwaxy Ledges,the Yukness ledges and the All Souls alpine route are INCREDIBLE! These three trails linked up together offer the best O'Hara experience in our opinion.