Patagonia Endless Run 7/8 Tights (W)
Breathable, moisture-wicking running tights are quick-drying and have HeiQ® Pure odor control for longer days on the trail. Body is made with NetPlus® 74% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/26% spandex knit. Inseam is 29". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- No-Bounce Pockets : Two no-bounce side pockets for phone storage, snacks, map and more while you're on the move
- Made with NetPlus®: Quick-drying NetPlus® 74% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution/26% spandex power-stretch knit for enhanced stretch and movement; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control for extended trail runs
- Quick-Drying Elastic : Soft, flat, quick-drying elastic for added comfort
- Visibility in Low-Light :Reflective logo at left hip
- Customizable Fit: Drawcord for customizable fit; inseam (size M) is 29"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product : Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 167 g