Ultimate Direction Fastpack 40 Backpack
A favorite for moving fast and light in the backcountry.
This lightweight Fastpack 40 has an optimal weight-to-capacity ratio for longer adventures over rugged terrain so you can move fast in the backcountry. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the back panel's breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- Water bottles not included
- S/M: 66 cm - 112 cm
- M/L: 76 cm - 127 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A pack full of gear will fit smaller
- Unisex Sizing
- Measure at bottom of ribs