Swix PS5 Turquoise Wax (-10⁰C to -18⁰C)
- Temperature range from -10°C to -18°C (14°F to 0°F).
- Recommended iron temp.: 150°C (302°F).
- The PS5 is the hardest wax in the line, and is a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties. It's a great choice both for alpine and cross country. Despite being a wax for cold conditions, the melting point makes it easier to apply than many competitors in this area, without sacrificing the great glide properties. For fresh, old or manmade snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
Sold in bulk 180 gram bars (in a container but no lid)