Swix PS6 Wax (-5⁰C to -10⁰C)
- Temperature range from -6°C to -12°C
- Recommended iron temp.: 145°C (293°F).
- CH6 has been a success in the Cera Nova system, and through comprehensive testing we have not found anything better. It is an economic training and racing wax as well as a base prep wax for cold skis. CH06X has high durability and offer great performance in most snow conditions as well as on artificial and glacier snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- Available in 180g bulk blocks