Scarpa Maestrale RS 3.0 Ski Boots (Men's)
The new Maestrale RS 3.0 is the perfect blend of performance and backcountry functionality. The RS utilizes a bi-injection carbon-infused Grilamid® shell to add power and rigidity without adding weight. The Evo V Frame cuff, which now utilizes Grilamid Bio - a planet friendly, renewable resource - also increases torsional rigidity while also providing a 60-degree range of motion for long efficient strides. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® Technology for increased avalanche searchability. The Maestrale RS is for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
- Bi-injection shell using Grilamid® and Carbon Grilamid® LFT for high torsional rigidity
- Planet-friendly Grilamid® Bio Evo V-Frame Cuff
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition® liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit.
- 2022 update: slightly narrower last at the front of the boot, a bit lower profile at the instep, slightly lower volume overall. The walk mode is updated to the same as the Maestrale XT to provide a stiffer connection. Small tweaks to the buckle design. Decreased volume at the top of the cuff to accommodate smaller calves better. Softer, more flexible liner that also seems a little thinner than previous generations.
|Weight||1450 g (size 27)|
Carbon Grilamid® LFT
SCARPA® Pro Flex Performance Men's (Intuition)
|Forward Lean||16º +/- 2º|
|Range of Motion||60º|
|Buckle Closures||3 Buckles + Finger Strap|
|Last Width||101 mm|
|Boot Sole Length||