Nikwax Down Wash Direct - 300 ml
The easy to use, safe, high performance technical cleaner for hydrophobic and regular down filled clothing and gear.
The only technical cleaner specifically designed for hydrophobic and regular down which cleans effectively, while restoring water repellency and maintaining fill power and insulation.
Sleeping bags and very large jackets are best hand washed in a bath or equivalent and then spin dried in a washing machine.
Use neat Down Wash Direct to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use conventional detergents.
Machine Wash (for down clothing only):
- Use a front-loading washing machine only.
- Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place maximum 2 items in washing machine.
- Add 100 ml.
- Wash according to care label, preferably on low setting and slow spin.
- After the washing cycle has finished run multiple spin cycles, each time incrementally increasing the spin speed, to remove excess water.
(Hand wash sleeping bags or wash in a professional machine).