Montane Featherlite Down Pants (Unisex)
325g Weight (approx)
The Montane Featherlite Down Pants are unisex trousers which have been designed for all types of expeditions and for a variety of cold weather activities. Supplied with their own stuff sack the down trousers use 140g of super high quality 800+ fill power goose down to ensure the highest level of warmth whilst being one of the most compressible too which makes for an ideal pack size. With a pre-elasticated waist and adjustable drawcord you can adjust the down trousers to your desired fit with pockets to keep your hands warm or store valuables. The down pants are a great piece of kit for camping. Chuck on for warmth, in your bivvy or in the mountains at the end of the day.
Fit: Mountain Run - Classic - Designed for all-round mountain use.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO 100% recycled outer with DWR
- 140g (M) of 90/10 water-resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ goose down at 800+ fill
- PEAQ Down lining
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™
- Midi baffle construction throughout
- Pre-elasticated waist with adjustable waist cord
- Zipped fly opening
- 3/4 length two-way side zips
- Two insulated hand front hand warmer pockets
- Low profile hem cuffs
- Montane stuff sac