Mammut Taiss Guide SO Pants (Women's)
The Taiss Guide softshell pants offer Mammut's most rugged weather protection. Developed for mountaineering and ski touring.
The rugged 3-layer membrane fabric is completely windproof and, thanks to its PFC-free waterproofing, offers dependable protection even in the harshest conditions. After demanding sections, open the hip-level ventilation zippers. The elastic Velcro closures on the waist and leg seams with elastic gusset and zipper let you adjust the pants for a perfect fit. The Taiss Guide is lightweight and has many other features, such as zippered climbing harness-compatible pockets and reinforced leg hems to protect against scuffing from ski edges and crampons. Wear these pants and you’re sure to enjoy days in the mountains even when the weather takes a turn for the worst.
- Elastic, robust and water-repellent softshell material with membrane
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Concealed fly with snap buttons
- 2 slit pockets with zipper
- Side ventilation with zipper
- Pre-shaped knee section
- Integrated snow gaiters with attachment hooks and adjustment system
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Adjustable leg hem with zipper, gusset, and hook and loop fastener
- Regular fit