Mammut Kento Light HS Jacket (W)
The all-around hardshell. A minimalist design reduces the weight of the Kento Light HS Hooded Jacket Men. Extremely light. Extremely compressible. A universal companion on climbing, mountaineering or ski tours, for hiking, cycling or the office commute. Its waterproof and breathable properties make the Kento an all-around weather protection jacket.
• Water column: 26,000 mm
• Vapor permeability: 27,000 g/m2/24h
• Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
• Water-repellent front zipper
• Concealed chest pocket with water-repellent zipper
• Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
• Super-lightweight and low-volume
• Additional stow bag for low packing volume
• Water column [mm]26000
• Athletic Fit
• Mammut DRY technology™ Performance
• Denier (main material): 15Dx15D
• Main Material - Face: 100% Polyamide
• Main Material - Membrane: 100% Polyurethane.