Mammut Base Jump SO Touring Pants (W)
Follow the call of the mountains: the Base Jump SO Touring Pants Women accompany you at altitude. The pants are made of elastic, breathable and robust schoeller® soft shell material without a membrane. The PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment, made entirely from renewable raw materials, provides lasting resistance to water and dirt, which is ideal for the changeable conditions in the mountains. The climbing harness-compatible front pockets and the edge and crampon protection make the pants a practical companion.
• Breathable, robust, elastic schoeller® soft shell material without membrane
• PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
• Detachable braces with flat closure system
• Raised rear waistband
• Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
• 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
• Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
• Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
• Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
• Leg hem with gusset and zipper
• Hem width can be adjusted using snap buttons
• Integrated, adjustable gaiters.