Kästle Tour 12 Pro
Original Price $859.95
Current Price $749.95
Availability By Location
This is a Kastle-stamped ATK Raider 12. No difference other than logo and color.
This is ATK Raider 12- ATK’s latest freetouring jewel. Designed for ski touring enthusiasts for whom light weight is essential and who are not willing to compromise performance.The new R12 binding system utilizes four different technologies and six ATK® Patents, among them, the new Snow Pack Proof System® which prevents the snow, ice or debris from getting under the toe piece locking mechanism.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, including worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow/ice stuck under the toe piece even with several up-hill/downhill transitions guarantees optimal weight at all times.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): allows to adjust the up-hill locking pressure of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear over time and provides a proper locking strength for each user while reducing the pressures on the locking mechanism itself.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in, in the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system ( 8+4 / tot 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compression), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Updated version of Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- Built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep a fixed lateral release value of the binding.
- Rear SKI BRAKE included: characterized by ATK® high quality and extreme lightness. Two different positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be easily selected by simply pressing a button.
|BSL Adjustment||25 mm|
|Riser Heights||Flat / +27.5 / +30 / +44 / +49 mm|
|Vertical Release||Adjustable RV from 5 to 12|
|Lateral Release||Adjustable RV from 5 to 12|
|Crampon Ready||Yes, Included Crampon Slots|
chromoly & stainless steel
Sending hard in the backcountry
All the power, now without the weight