Karpos Express 200 Evo Pant (M)
Warm pant designed for ski mountaineering in the winter. Also suitable for use during a wide variety of low-intensity activities in extremely cold conditions. Its versatility allows it to be used for everything from ski mountaineering to downhill skiing on groomed runs.
Made with two types of K-Stretch fabric, fleeced on the front for increased warmth, and lighter and stretchier on the back for increased breathability. Lined for greater warmth. The DWR finish helps repel water and dirt from the surface of the garment. The pant has YKK® zips.
- Waistband with button and hook fly.
- Two front pockets with zip.
- One back pocket with zip.
- Zip at bottom of leg with gusset.
- Internal gaiter.
- Double layer of fabric at bottom to protect against sharp ski edges.
- Belt loops.
- Reflective logo on back.
- Weight:645 g