Karakoram Prime X Bindings
CNC machined completely from 7000 Series Space-Grade Aluminum and injection molded with Carbon Nyolite, the Prime-X is the lightest Splitboard binding with Super Pivot Ratchets, AirPod strap, asymmetric heelcup, aluminum and titanium hardware, hollow titanium pins and Carbon Nyolite highback . The lower inner sidewall allows for tweaks while the taller outer sidewall provides surpport for touring. The Prime-X sets a new standard for backcountry snowboarders. Travel lighter, travel faster, ride harder.
Included: Bindings, Interface Kit (Ride Mode 2.0, Tour Mode, DualSpeed Riser w/ Heel-Lock)
Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
RIDE, TURN, STRIDE.
- Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Ride Mode: 0° to 22°, in 2° increments
- Surf Mode: 0° or 11°
- Walk Mode: -8° allows for longer stride
NATURAL BOARD FLEX.
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
TOURING SUPPORT. RIDING FREEDOM.
- High sidewall supports boot for better power transfer and grip while side hilling
- Low sidewall give freedom of movement for riding
NO PRESSURE POINTS.
- Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
- Made from P-Lite TPE, 30% lighter than standard TPU
EVERY GRAM ACCOUNTED FOR.
- Custom 7075-T6 Aluminum Screws
- Hollow pins
WIDE CONTACT POINTS
DIRECT POWER TRANSFER.
Wide binding contact equals power transfer directly to edges and tip to tail.
SUPER PIVOT RATCHETS
DESIGNED FOR SPLITBOARDING.
- Smooth Ratcheting
- Robust and Durable
- Lever Tucks in, Preventing Drag in Skin Track
THE LIGHTEST TOE STRAP EVER.
- Sold Separately