Coros PACE 2 Molly Seidel Edition
At just 29g with the COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. Don’t let yourself get weighed down by more than you need, with the COROS PACE 2 you will be ready for your new personal best – be it in a race or in the weight room.
COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
- The lightest GPS watch of its size on the market – 29g with the new COROS Nylon band
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Built in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- 50-meter waterproof rating
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Fully customizable data screen