Coros PACE 2 Eliud Kipchoge Edition
The greatest marathon runner of all time – there has never been a runner quite like Eliud Kipchoge. He has all the accolades one can hope to achieve over the 26.22 mile/42.195 km distance. The first human to dip under 2 hours for the marathon, the world record holder, Olympic Gold Medalist and winner of the Berlin, London, and Chicago marathons.
- Unlike the traditional PACE 2, the Eliud Kipchoge edition features red and green accents inspired by the flag Eliud's native Kenya. The watch also showcases a white bezel with a red digital dial and green lap/back button.
- The Eliud Kipchoge PACE 2 Edition is equipped with both silicone and nylon wrist bands, which like the watch body feature a white base with red and green accents.
- To train with the same focus as Eliud Kipchoge, requires you to collect the same data as Eliud and that means utilizing his favorite accessory – the COROS POD. The POD (Performance Optimization Device) offers you and Eliud advanced metrics including:
- Stride Ratio(Height to Length)
- GroundContact Time
Using the POD in tandem with the PACE 2 will help you further optimize your training as you chase your goals.
When you use EvoLab, Eliud is always by your side. EvoLab provides each user with a unique marathon level score of 0 – 100. Did you know that Eliud’s sub 2-hour marathon is the model for the max score of 100? Now you can see how you and your training partners stack up against the greatest marathoner of all time. Even if you are not quite ready to break the 2-hour barrier, be sure to check out the all-new race predictor to see how you’re ready to perform at your next 5k, 10k, half marathon or Eliud’s favorite – marathon.
Eliud may be an Olympic Gold Medalist in the Marathon now, but his first senior-level gold medal came in the 5,000m at the 2003 World Championships in Paris. To honor this, COROS is making just 5,000 units of the COROS PACE 2 Eliud Kipchoge Edition!
COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
- The lightest GPS watch of its size on the market – 29g with the new COROS Nylon band
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Built in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- 50-meter waterproof rating
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Fully customizable data screen
Package includes a watch, a silicone wristband, a nylon wristband, a Coros Pod, a charging cable, manuals and documentation.