Black Diamond Wind Hood Softshell Gloves
For ski touring, ultra running and other aerobic alpine pursuits through variable terrain and changing conditions, the Black Diamond Wind Hood Softshell Gloves combine a stretchy, highly breathable softshell glove with a stowable, weather-resistant flap hood that quickly deploys when the weather turns south. The mitt-style Pertex® Endurance wind hood is fixed on the thumb and easily rolls up and hides away in mild weather. PrimaLoft® Gold insulation helps combat chilly alpine temps, and the patterned grip palm provides a firm grasp on poles and other essentials.
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric with stowable, weather-resistant Pertex® Endurance mitt hood
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Patterned silicone grip palm
- Low-profile stretch cuff
- Temp Range -4/4 °C (25/40 °F)
- Weight Per Pair 95 g (3.35 oz)