Contour Skin Parts
Availability By Location
- Front Wire: Wire loops are compatible with both the Vario Front Clip system that comes standard on the Hybrid Variocut and the Folding Clip system that comes standard on the Guide Cut.
- Vario Front Clips: One pair of tip clips for skins. Wire not included. Fits tip buckles from 75 mm to 115 mm.
- Rubber Top Fix - 85 mm: Durable rubber tip attachments. Sold in pairs. 85 mm width. Allows for tip rips with full-length skins.
- Rubber Top Fix - 65 mm: Durable rubber tip attachments designed to fit smaller skis with shovels over 80 mm. Sold in pairs. 65 mm width
- Tailclip Set: The perfect assembly kit consisting of 2 camlock tail hooks, 2 perforated tapes, 6 rivet heads and 6 rivet bucktails.
- Tail Hook Set: Sold in pairs. Rivets included.
- Shark Tail Hook: Sold in pairs. No rivets with these, but the hooks have teeth that can be punched through the skin then hammered closed.
- Skin Bag
- Protective Mesh Panel: Make your skins easier to ply apart with these mesh panel dividers. Available in 120 mm width
- Tail Clips: A pair of replacement tail clips for Contour tail clip kits. Available in regular (white) and slim (black) version.