Brooks Catamount 2 (Women)
Boasting light, responsive cushioning plus grippy traction and a propulsion plate for uphill efficiency, the Catamount 2 trail running shoe is built to help you hit top speed. The toe cap, mud guard, and reinforced fit ensure total comfort.
40.3 % Recycled materials in the upper
All-new SkyVault propulsion plate provides the responsive drive you need to summit peaks and push the pace.
- The plate is tough enough to protect your feet from rocks and roots while also enhancing uphill efficiency.
- A toe cap and mud guard protect against wet dirt, rocks, and debris for comfort and durability.
Light & Responsive Cushioning
DNA FLASH midsole crafted from nitrogen-infused compound delivers the perfect blend of responsiveness and adaptive cushioning for a fast ride.
- Strong yet flexible internal reinforcements around the midfoot, with a half bootie tongue construction, keep your foot locked in.
TrailTack rubber outsole offers traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- And on the top of your foot, dual-sided air mesh features a water- and abrasion-resistant outer layer, plus a soft, quick-dry inner layer of recycled polyester for next-to-skin comfort.
- Drainage slits allow water to leave the shoe quickly, so your feet dry faster.
|Weight (g)||8.6 oz / 243.8 g|
|Drop (mm)||6 mm|
|Stack Height (mm)||32 mm heel / 26 mm toe|
|Outsole||TrailTack Sticky Traction
|Lug Depth||4 mm|
|Size Recommendation||True to size|
|Width Recommendation||Medium width|
|The Bottom Line||
Like running on trampolines, but on trails!
Marathon technology applied to trail running