Brooks Cascadia 13 GTX (M)
Stable and protective, this shoe will see you through many kilometres. The Cascadia 13 GTX blends the features of a running shoe with the toughness of a light hiker to create a flexible yet supportive platform and smooth heel-to-toe transitions. Waterproof-breathable uppers let you tackle trails though the wet months.
- Synthetic upper features a GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane for dry comfort.
- Full-length sock liner.
- Midsole has full-length S-257 Cushole material, a gel-like fluid that stays flexible under low impact and strong under high impact for super-efficient cushioning.
- Ballistic Rock Shield under the forefoot protects from small stones and bumps on the trail.
- BioMoGo co-polymer foam disperses impact and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transfers.
- Pivot structures in the rear midfoot and forefoot minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running uneven terrain.
- Outsole is made from a durable, non-petroleum, dispersed silica compound for traction.
- Lugs provide good hill traction, with subtly bevelled heel lugs to promote a neutral gait on heel strike.
Drop: 10 mm