Blue Ice Warthog 40L
The Warthog has been updated to be lighter and even more minimalist. It is a bold and uncompromising pack for the most serious and committing alpine objectives.Built on our new pack fit platform and offered in two sizes, the fit and carry of the Warthog set it apart. Our innovative hybrid laminated shoulder straps is inspired by climbing harness construction to produce a carry system which is super low profile but offers high load distribution and comfort. Carbonate coated fabrics shed off snow and ice and make this bag ever more robust for intensive use in winter conditions.
• Material: 210D Robic Nylon ripstop main body fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material and permanent fluorocarbon-free weather shedding face coating
• Removable high density Atilon frame sheet
• Removable waist belt with floating hip pads
• Removable side compression straps
• Dual ice axe holders
• Strippable side compression
• Helmet holder compatible
• External accessory pocket with protected zip opening.
• Low profile carry system with harness inspired shoulder straps for an improved fit and carry
• 3d ice tool sleeve for unmatched tool security
• Integrated rope carry system.
• Internal secondary accessory pocket with key clip
• Volume: 40L
• Dimensions: 63*29*29 cm and offered in two fits (S/M and M/L)
• Weight: 700 g / min 600 g stripped