Blue Ice Choucas Harness
With its classic design and essential features, the Choucas is the reference harness built for all the alpinists and skiers.
The Choucas harness changed the standard for alpine style harnesses. This new version is even lighter (142g in S), more comfortable with its wider variable-width waist belt and can can carry more gear with its four true gear loops. Convenient, it can be put on with skis or crampons already in place with its openable leg loops. The ice screw keepers on the leg loops (BLUE ICE invention) hold two screws in place and accessible. Finally, its new sfety speed buckle allows a perfect adjustment, even with gloves. More than ever, the Choucas remains the ultimate alpine harness for classic routes, expeditions, and glacier travel.
- Comfortable variable-width waist belt and leg loops
- Four true, roomy gear loops
- Two ice screw slots on waist belt
- Two ice screw keepers on leg loops
- Glove-friendly waist speed buckle
- Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
- Leg loops opening with clips
- Adjustable and replaceable rear elastic
- Ultralight weight: 142g (S), 148g (M), 154g (L), 160g (XL)
- Dimensions waist/leg: S (66-86cm/55-75cm), M (76-96cm/60-80cm), L (86-106cm/65-85cm), XL (96-116cm/70-90cm).
- Materials: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckles, polyamide monofilament
- Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
- UIAA certified
- Designed in Chamonix Mont-Blanc