Black Diamond Women's Mercury Mitts
Engineered for cold-mountain conditions, The BD Mercury Mitts are a modular design that keeps your hands comfortable across a wide range of temperatures. Abrasion-resistant outer shells stand up to rough handling and textured surfaces. Split-finger design in the liners let you fiddle with zippers, buckles, and pro, without exposing your bare hands, and waterproof BDry™ inserts add moisture protection when you use the liners alone.
- Light and abrasion-resistant outer shell with GTT Empel DWR finish for cold-weather water protection.
- Goat leather palms with reinforced palm patches for abrasion protection and grip.
- Removable liners feature 100% waterproof BDry™ inserts.
- 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on palm for warmth and dexterity.
- Recycled fleece lining is soft against the skin.
- Target temperature range is -31 to -12°C.