Black Diamond Women's Guide Glove
Our warmest, professional-grade ski gloves built for women who are out there day-in, day-out on both sides of the resort boundary, the Women’s Guide Gloves fend off the coldest, wettest days of the season. The Guide’s tough and protective shell combines woven nylon and goat leather for both stretch and durability, while a GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable insert keeps intruding moisture at bay. Inside, the glove’s removable liner features an ultra-cozy combination of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, boiled wool and soft fleece keep hands toasty through plummeting temps, while a generous powder cuff seals out snow.
- Shells are abrasion-resistant woven nylon with four-way stretch for mobility.
- Removable wool liners have 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the backs with 100g fleece lining the palms.
- GORE-TEX XCR® waterproof-breathable membrane in the liners.
- Goat leather palms with additional leather palm patches.
- Moulded EVA foam padding on knuckles for protection and added warmth.
Weight Per Pair : 312g
Temperature Range : -29 to -12°C