Black Diamond Guide Glove
The warmest ski gloves that Black Diamond makes. The Guide Gloves fend off seriously cold and ugly conditions with tough outer fabrics, and warm wool pile liners. Dexterous enough that you can fiddle with your bindings, zippers, and gear without having to take them off, but warm enough to take the edge off the coldest of days.
- Shells are abrasion-resistant woven nylon with four-way stretch for mobility.
- Removable wool liners have 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the backs with 100g fleece lining the palms.
- GORE-TEX XCR® waterproof-breathable membrane in the liners.
- Goat leather palms with additional leather palm patches.
- Moulded EVA foam padding on knuckles for protection and added warmth.
Weight Per Pair : 312g
Temperature Range :
-29 to -12°C