B&D Ski Leashes w/ Breakable Link
The ski/board leash with breakable link from B&D will let you detach from your skis while putting on your climbing skins without removing the leash so you won’t lose your skis during transitions (expands to 1.8 metres/6 ft). This also allows some slack in a fall without losing your ski completely (breakaway feature in case of an avalanche).
- Coiled cord dissipates energy in a fall, reducing peak force on the leash.
- Two fuse links included that will break at either 40lb or 60lb of force.
- Also comes with Vinyl tubing to protect the cord in wear areas.
- Cords extend to 6 feet, which may keep your sharp edges away.
- Snap-hook is easy to operate with gloves for quick operation.
- Cord can be wrapped around your boot to stay out of the way.
More details here
Mounting instructions here