ATK RT 8 EVO Bindings
These products haven't arrived yet in-store but they are expected soon!
Step into the realm of engineering perfection with the RT 8 – a binding that embodies every engineer's aspiration: a pinnacle of functionality weighing an astonishing 280 grams.
Designed to redefine touring excellence, this premium binding surpasses expectations on all fronts. Remarkable lightness at 280 grams is matched by unparalleled skiing performance through the integration of the Cam Release System® and Elastic Response System®. Seamlessly combining convenience with innovation, experience the ease of use offered by the Magneto Heel Flaps®, U.h.v.®, and Easy Entry System®.
The RT 8 presents a minimalist RACE-style toe part, paired with a thoughtfully redesigned heel piece. Elevating the experience further, a novel Automatic Brake System® seamlessly integrates.
The RT 8 is a true testament to engineering ingenuity, fusing cutting-edge technology with meticulous design to redefine the touring landscape.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 3 to 8 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM®: an extraordinary innovative system which requires no further action for activating the rear skibrake. The mechanism is automatically set and by switching from ascent to descent mode, the skibrake is activated without any further action.