ATK / Majesty Raider 12
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, including worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow/ice stuck under the toe piece even with several up-hill/downhill transitions guarantees optimal weight at all times.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): allows to adjust the up-hill locking pressure of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear over time and provides a proper locking strength for each user while reducing the pressures on the locking mechanism itself.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in, in the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system ( 8+4 / tot 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compression), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Updated version of Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- Built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep a fixed lateral release value of the binding.
- Rear SKI BRAKE included: characterized by ATK® high quality and extreme lightness. Two different positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be easily selected by simply pressing a button.
|BSL Adjustment||25 mm|
|Riser Heights||Flat / +27.5 / +30 / +44 / +49 mm|
|Vertical Release||Adjustable RV from 5 to 12|
|Lateral Release||Adjustable RV from 5 to 12|
|Crampon Ready||Yes, Included Crampon Slots|
chromoly & stainless steel
Sending hard in the backcountry
All the power, now without the weight