ATK Crest 10
Availability By Location
CREST 10 establishes its reputation as the most versatile binding in ATK® Touring category: its lightweight allows long excursions and steep climbs, while the unique technical features of the heel part extend its use to the most extreme descents!
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fixed, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
|BSL Adjustment||20 mm|
|Riser Heights||Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes|
|Vertical Release||Adjustable RV from 5 to 10|
|Lateral Release||Adjustable RV from 5 to 10|
|Crampon Ready||Yes, Included Crampon Slots|
Sending hard in the backcountry
All the power, now without the weight