Asics Fuji Lite 3 (M)
The FUJI LITE™ 3 shoe is inspired by the Hinoki Cypress tree that's native to Mount Fuji. It keeps you focused on the path ahead and guides you towards a more positive mindset.
Key updates include a greater percentage of recycled textiles for the upper construction. This allows Asics to reduce waste and re-use leftover resources.
Following a sustainable design approach, the reshaped FLYTEFOAM™ midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails.
Lastly, the shoe's outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details help improve visibility
- Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything when they’re running
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of cellulose nanofibre, a bio-based material applied as a component of this shoe's midsole
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole helps runners experience better traction and durability on wet and dry trail surfaces
|Weight (g)||250 grams|
|Drop (mm)||4 mm|
|Stack Height (mm)||18 mm heel, 14 mm toe|
3D Printed Overlays
Runs true to size
|Width Recommendation||Medium Width|
|The Bottom Line||
A few tweaks to the Trabuco Lyte make for a significant improvement!
More grip, more fun
Lightweight and sensitive shoe without sacrificing cushioning