Asics Fuji Lite 2 (M)
The FUJILITE™ 2 shoe is inspired by the Hinoki Cypress tree that's native to Mount Fuji. It keeps you focused on the path ahead and guides you towards a more positive mindset.
Following a sustainable design approach, the reshaped FLYTEFOAM™ midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails.
Lastly, the shoe's outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything when they’re running
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole helps runners experience better traction and durability on wet and dry trail surfaces
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
|Weight (g)||250 grams|
|Drop (mm)||4 mm|
|Stack Height (mm)||18 mm heel, 14 mm toe|
3D Printed Overlays
Runs true to size
|Width Recommendation||Medium Width|
|The Bottom Line||
A few tweaks to the Trabuco Lyte make for a significant improvement!
More grip, more fun
Lightweight and sensitive shoe without sacrificing cushioning